SECTION 1 — HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
As you interact with us, we will collect your information in several ways. Often you will provide this information directly to us, but in other cases it might be collected automatically through technical means such as Cookes.
If you contact us through our website, by email, social media or purchase items from Mani Muse, we will collect the following information in order to provide the contract to you and respond to any queries:
- Your name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
- Order details
We collect the following information about you automatically, through technical means such as Cookies, when you browse our store:
- Internet protocol (IP) address
- Country geolocation using IP address
- Browsing data linked to Google Analytics
SECTION 2 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
We will use the information we collect about you in a variety of ways. For example, we will use it to fulfill orders, analyze, and improve how our business and website work, and, where we have your consent, to provide you marketing updates. We will never sell your information to any third party, and we only use your information when we have a lawful basis for doing so.
To fulfill our obligations to you or enable us to enter a contract:
- We will collect your personal details, contact information and address so that we can process and fulfill your orders.
Where we have your consent:
- We will periodically send emails to the address you provide so that you can find out more about Mani Muse, new products and other updates. If you want to withdraw this consent you can do so at any time. Where we have a legal obligation to do so:
- We are required to keep certain financial records for financial reporting and accounting purposes.
Where we have a legitimate interest in using your information (and this information is not overridden by your own rights as an individual:
- We will use the information automatically collected about you through technical means such as Cookies to analyze how visitors use our website so that we can understand how visitors engage with Mani Muse and improve how our website works.
- We also keep a record of transactions and correspond so that we can bring claims or defend ourselves in the event of a legal claim or complaint.
SECTION 3 – HOW WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
Sharing your information with Shopify:
- Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- Shopify therefore host the data we collect about you.
- Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application, on a secure server behind a firewall. Your data will be stored in Shopify’s servers in the USA.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
- Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here.
Sharing your information with other third parties:
Mani Muse uses third party service providers, we may disclose to them your personal information – but they will only use your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services on our behalf.
We will share your information with the following service providers:
- Third parties providing payment gateways
- Third parties who process payments or transactions on our behalf
- Google AdWords
- Google Analytics
Other circumstances in which we may share your information:
- From time to time we may need to disclose your information to law enforcement agencies or regulators.
- If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be shared with the new owners so that we may continue to sell our products to you.
Mani Muse takes steps to ensure that the third parties we engage to provide services to us on our behalf use your data in accordance with this Statement.
Once you leave our store’s website or are redirected to a third-party website or application, you are no longer governed by this Statement or our website’s Terms of Service. When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 4 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we have put the appropriate technological and organizational measures and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 5 – COOKIES
SECTION 6 – MINORS
Our site is not intended for those under the age of 16.
SECTION 7 – DATA RETENTION
When you place an order on manimuse.co, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
SECTION 8 – CONTACT INFORMATION
You can email us at email@example.com